Date: Wednesday, July 22
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm EDT / 12:00-1:00 pm CT / 11:00 am-12:00 pm MT / 10:00-11:00 am PT
This presentation will outline the current state of physician recruiting and best practices for mindfully marketing opportunities under this unique set of circumstances. We will discuss:
- The demographics of physicians that have suddenly found themselves more likely to consider new opportunities
- What physicians are looking for in a position, and how that has shifted
- How to approach physicians with an additional layer of sensitivity
- Social Media messaging changes that are imperative to remaining relatable
- Changing your facility’s methods for connecting with new candidates to maintaining a strong candidate pipeline
Participants will away with a strategy for making some key changes to email blasts and job postings.
Melinda O’Bryan has worked in the Physician Sourcing & Recruitment industry for 18+ years. Melinda began her career sourcing candidates for recruitment firms. In 2002 Melinda left the firms behind, finding refuge in the transparency of working for PracticeMatch. After 11 years with PracticeMatch, Melinda took a position working directly for a hospital. Three years later, Melinda agreed to return to PracticeMatch as the Director of Custom Sourcing. Melinda’s sourcing team spends their time sourcing Physician Candidates on behalf of client facilities across the country. In 2019 Melinda was promoted to Vice President of Data & Sourcing. In addition to the sourcing team, Melinda now oversees the data team that collects the information directly from physicians for PracticeMatch’s database. Melinda has spoken previously at AAPPR/ASPR, MINK, MRRN, NWSPR, ISPR, CAPS, WSPR, NEPRA and the PMRC conference.